Thursday, March 20, 2014

Animal Jam Cheetahblog :D

Animal Jam Cheetahblog-

Hey Guys I'm Cheetahlover1230. This Is My 1st Post For This Blog :D
Ok Well I Wanna Make The Randomest Starting For A Blog EVER Its Weird Things Around Jamaa!! Lolz (laugh out loud)
Ooh a whale dino thingy! (loacted in mt shiver near the hot pool)




  I Wonder Where It Leads To... (loacated in canyons pathway)

 Nice More Bags Wonder Whats In Them (located near the moose and tunnel)



 Oooh LOOKIE I CAN SEE BELOW HELLO ELEPHANT SEA.... WAIT why am i not sinking??? (locate in crystal sands near the ladder to go down into bahari Bay)
 ooh a path i wonder if it leads somewhere YAY TIME TO GET LOST! (locate in jamaa township above jam mart furniture and to the right of the mira statue)

   Ooh a river GET THE BOAT MIRA! (located in jamaa township to the left of the mira statue)

 A CAVE! wait why is it not dark theres no roof AHH RAIN wait it doesn't rain in appondale...
(located in appondale above the conversation museum)
 TINY VOLCANOES Is That where all the mud came from A MUD VOLCANOE COOL! (located in appondale near the mud pit)
ooh a path im going to get lost.... again (located in jamaa township to the right of club geoz)
 Ohh i can look outside when im inside AWESOME i guess? (located in the medical center beside the bed)
 A WINDOW wheres the outside? (located in outback imports)
 Light? (located in sol acrade by splash and dash)
 A RANDOM toaster? (located in Jam Mart Furniture (on the bottem left)
 Sale OOH Aww Its Gone :T GET A NEW SHIPMENT PLZ! XD
(located in Jam Mart Clothing Near The Recycling Machein)












So Thats It For Now Jammers! Leave A Comment Below On What I Can Do To  Make This Blog Better!  

                   Bye- Cheetahlover1230

No comments:

Post a Comment